Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Attachments appearing two times

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by alaplume
Hi there,

When someone adds an attachment to a forum post on our site, the image appears twice. Please see attachment - I circled where there is two close buttons in the bottom right corner.

I looked in the Forum Configuration panel under "Uploads" ...and I don't see anywhere that I can change a setting so only one image appears.

Can anyone provide me any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Does this situation occur consistently at your site?

Can these symptoms be reproduced here, at www.kunena.com ?

I'm not sure that I completely understand the specifics of the problem from the picture that you posted. Is the "image" that you refer to - the image that appears twice - is this just the "Close" gadget? Is that the duplication?

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #3 by alaplume
No, I cannot reproduce this error from your site. The images that I have posted on the Kunena site only appears once when you click on the attachment.

When someone uploads an attachment to my company's forum, and then you click on the image afterward, the image appears twice. If you look closely at the image I attached in my first post, you can see that there are two images...one on top of the other. One is slightly to the right of the other. Another way to tell there are two images is from the "Close" button in the right corner of the image.

I have tested this on multiple computers and from multiple bowers. ie. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE....

Has anyone else come across this issue before? And if so, how can I fix this on my site?

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Please read carefully the posting guidelines at the top of this page. At this time we're trying to understand the nature of your problem but - words and pictures aside - there's probably no better way for us to understand your problem better than if we could actually see what's happening. Then, maybe, we might be able to see what is interfering with Kunena's normal operation (i.e. the operation that you see here at www.kunena.org ).

Could you please provide your K 1.6 configuration report? Thank you.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #5 by emilyaoo
well~ my english is not really good, but I will try my best to explain what's happened here..

I have the same problem with my site
At the first time when you click the picture will like this...

Then~ I close this picture after...

See~ I need to close it again...

Picture will show it twice~

001.jpg is cover on 002.jpg...
That's the problem..

I totally understand...This bug or problem is upseting me too...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 6000 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : yoo_explorer | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.11 | creationdate: February 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.6) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by emilyaoo.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
I don't, personally, have any information that addresses this issue. I realise that it's difficult for people from non-English-speaking backgrounds, but the best advice is to use the search feature to see if and how this matter may have been answered in the past.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #7 by emilyaoo
When I click images on the forum then It will zoom the picture out....
But I've got it twice...

Like this...at the first click

after I close the picture then ...

So...I need to close it again?...

Seems it's different image effect, So~ where should I disable the one of them?
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8 by xillibit
Hello,

Look in Kunena configuration panel, you a setting to disable lightbox

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 days ago #9 by vvolf69
ähhh... that´s no solution. just saying. the problem is that kunena loads its lightbox script when another instance of the lightbox script is already running, f.e. your template has abuilt in lightbox like yoo themes or rocket themes have. when kunena now calls the lightbox function both instances are responding. switching off the lightbox in kunena´s backend will prevent kunena from loading the script but also from calling the script...

i tried to find a workaround for that, cause i would like to keep my shadowbox in- and outside kunena. came across the kunena.parser.php and edited the rel param but unfortunately it had no effect.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by vvolf69
bump bump bump...

can one of the kunena gurus pls help with this? in old kunena everything was fine. no problem with this. there are a few more threads about this topic but non is answered... :(

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds