Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena breaks Login functionality

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by sugarat
Hi all,

I am using Kunena 1.6.3 with a Rocket Theme template which requires RokBox for the login box functionality. I have noticed that the login function does not work on the Kunena forum pages. This seems to be something related to MooTools but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Here is my configuration:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_tachyon_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.3 | creationdate: February 15, 2011

Kunena default template details : Debatoid Template | author: Sugarat | version: 1 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
Yeah it's pretty common. I had to disable the RT login method altogether and go with a normal login module. In fact, Rokbox was incompatible with so many different components and modules, I had to disable it completely. Those Rokbox-only RT features are really finicky.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by sugarat
Damn.. I'll have to find an alternative login then.. And that's a pity because it will need to take room on the screen, unlike the themed rockbox one, which appears when you click the login button. :(

I've had so much trouble with RocketTheme templates... never again.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
If you have an issue with Rockettheme templates, please discuss it at the Rockettheme forum . In case people may have forgotten, the good ol' rhuk_milkyway template, that comes standard with Joomla 1.5 was designed by Andy Miller, the founder and CEO of Rockettheme! ;)

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds