Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Help with avatar upload problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by routsounmanman
Hello, everyone!

I just downloaded and installed Kunena 1.6.3 on my 1.5 Joomla! portal and everything is running smoothly and I love it so far. One important mistep, though:

Whenever I try to upload a new avatar image, I get the message:

[...] JFile::copy: Cannot find or read file: 'C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ [...]

Clearly, kunena is misconfigured to use the C:\WINDOWS\TEMP folder instead of the universal Joomla! one. However, I saw no such option in Kunena config and a small search in the code yielded no results, plz help me :-)

Thanks in advance,
Nikos Roussounelos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunena uses default Joomla! things, cna-you put here please your Kunena report configuration ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Matias
The issue is in your WAMP settings. Kunena copies the file from the place where PHP uploads it.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds