Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with greek characters in Friendly URLs

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by joseorozcozuluaga
Hello,

I have a joomla portal with a kunena forum and both are configured to work with greek language. I'm trying to configure seo in the kunena forum. I'm using the standard SEO functions from joomla and kunena
I configured SEO settings in joomla and kunena.
The problem is that the Friendly URLs dont't show the greek characters. It shows "--" instead of the categorie name, by example. Y tried with de UTF-8 support but it shows something like : CS%DS%.......
I don't know if there is possible to do it. Or may be is possible to install some extensions to do it.

Thank you very much for any help-.

José

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Matias
UTF-8 support should look good in all modern browsers.

Joomla doesn't support greek urls, but there are extensions that allow those (IMHO)..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds