Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Reply button takes me to the wrong login module

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by losthillsguy
I am using Kunena 1.6.2 and Community Builder 1.3.1

I have selected Community Builder login in the integration tab of Kunena and that's where the Kunena menu login tab goes.

The problem is when not logged in, and you click the reply button it takes you to the Kunena login. After you login there you get the "500 - Kunena function "frontpage" not found"

Any ideas on how to fix?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
I would be a good idea if you posted you K 1.6 configuration report ... for a start.

Have you searched the forum for something like "when I press the reply button, my website goes feral and sends me off to the Kunena login function" (Actually, I really sympathise with your question but, this is bizarre and I've never come across it in pressing the reply button several thousand times ... so, I don't know where to look for this either! :( )

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by losthillsguy
This happens when you are not logged in and press the reply button.
It takes you to the Kunena Login not the CB Login

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : vw2 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-02-23

Kunena default template details : A1 - Kunena 1.6 Template | author: TemplateKunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2011-01-17

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by losthillsguy.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
You have not properly set up Joomla SEO. When you have properly setup Joomla SEO I think that everything will work as you want it.

Please read Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the Wiki - very carefully and thoroughly.

For your own sake, please upgrade to K 1.6.3 now, to resolve about 50 known problems with the version you are currently using.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by MGP
:silly: Hello, I'll talk to you through translate.google.ru as with the English, I have a little bad +)) I want to say that, I also see this error, you can watch it on my site mixgames.lv/mg/ Current Register. More and problem, so do not upload avatars, but the original that are already in the forum work, and a problem anywhere on the Internet is not considered, and More problem with loading avatars to save and cancel buttons are crooked +) I'm sorry that things are not on the topic.
:whistle:

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by MGP
and my version of kunena 1.6.3 !:dry:

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by MGP
i find the problem :D
but i need help

when in menu i click forum in browser web opens with name mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/mgforum/index
when i click in "mark all topic read" he opens mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/mgforum/index.php?option=com_kunena with error but i rename link to mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/index.php?option=com_kunena
and all ok but what to me do so when i click on this forum opens a link mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/index.php?option=com_kunena ?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #8 by MGP
i mean when i rename link to mixgames.lv/mg/index.php?option=com_kunena its open normal without errors

i made how to add avatar -1 problem

well i have 2 problems

with links

and with buttons

with links because i created in menu bar link Forum

and when i join in forum he show me link mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/forum/
but not mixgames.lv/mg/index.php?com_kunena but when i enter in browser mixgames.lv/mg/index.php?com_kunena and then i click in forum menu to links he see me link mixgames.lv/mg/index.php/forum/profile e.t.c sorry for flooding
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MGP.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #9 by losthillsguy

sozzled wrote: You have not properly set up Joomla SEO. When you have properly setup Joomla SEO I think that everything will work as you want it.

Please read Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the Wiki - very carefully and thoroughly.

For your own sake, please upgrade to K 1.6.3 now, to resolve about 50 known problems with the version you are currently using.

OK my topic was totally hijacked!!

I changed the SEO settings to the recommended positions and am now using the htaccess file.

My site still goes to the Kunena login if you hit the reply button and are not logged in.

Here is my updated configuration. I also upgraded my Kunena to 1.6.3

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : vw2 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-02-23

Kunena default template details : A1 - Kunena 1.6 Template | author: TemplateKunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2011-01-17

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by losthillsguy.

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled
This is odd, losthillsguy! I understand your configuration. You want to allow guests to post on your forum (that's what you've set in your Kunena config. settings) but when a guest tries to post they are informed they must login and they are presented with a login form (with a link to the registration form).

I see that you've created a customised menu for your site (it's called "kunenaforum" instead of the usual "forum") and it's in the Joomla Menu Manager where I would be looking for clues. The issues may or may not be exacerbated by the non-standard template that you are using. For example, do you have these problems if you use the Blue Eagle (default) template? I suspect that you won't have those problems, but I still would like you to check.

Setting the SEO properly, as I asked you to do, helped me to see that I think this issue is caused by a Menu Item setting. Once we find out what that is, I think everything will work as you want it.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds