Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question answer not displayed

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by perrineco
Hello,
I am not sure it is the right place...
When I answer one post in the forum and validate it, my answer doesn't appear right away after the page refreshes. Is it normal? I think it can bother people not to see their answer. Does it happen to you?
Did I miss something?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Perrine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: answer not displayed
Hello, Do you have checked if the category where you have posted the message is set on review or not ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by perrineco
Replied by perrineco on topic Re: answer not displayed
Hi,
Thank you for your answer, it happens for all category and none of them are on review.
But i activated cache, so it may be the reason?
Perrine

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: answer not displayed
What cache system are-you using ?

Can-you put here please your Kunena configuration report ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by perrineco
Replied by perrineco on topic Re: answer not displayed
Hello,

Here is my configuration report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : BoiteOutils | author: Perrine Colignon | version: 0.0 | creationdate: 25/04/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Installed (Version : 1.0.16_Beta) | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

I am using JotCache which is a cache plugin.
Thank you,
Perrine

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: answer not displayed
Thank you for your configuration report. From your report I can conclude three important things that you need to attend to immediately"

(1) Do not use Legacy mode . See K 1.6 Technical Requirements .

(2) Do not rely on "beta" components of anything, especially if you are having problems with your whole site. Users have reported many problems with sh404SEF. For your sake, do not use that particular version of sh404SEF. While we are trying to analyse your current problem, please uninstall sh404SEF from your site.

(3) I agree with xillibit and I think that your problems could be created by the way that your site caches information. While we are trying to analyse your problem I would recommend that you disable the JotCache product to see if this makes a difference. Kunena 1.6 has not been tested with that product; I do not know anything about that product.

Please upgrade to K 1.6.3.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds