Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.6.3: NoixACL integration -> "Catchable fatal error" error

More
13 years 5 days ago #31 by chakebubu
I have the same problem

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\integration\access.php on line 280

How do I solve it??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #32 by sozzled
G'day, chakebubu, and welcome to Kunena. I'm sorry I don't know, personally, how to resolve this issue. Someone else, however, may have the answer. Please look at the posting guidelines at the top of this page.

To assist other people who may be able to help you, would you please post your K 1.6 configuration report. Thank you.

More
13 years 5 days ago #33 by xillibit

chakebubu wrote: I have the same problem

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\integration\access.php on line 280

How do I solve it??

Please wait k1.6.4

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 days ago #34 by chakebubu
This is my K16 Report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : magnumopus | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 2007

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
12 years 11 months ago #35 by sterfield
Hello,

I have exactly the same issue... can you send me the new file please ?

Thank you

Emmanuel

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #36 by sozzled
G'day, Emmanuel, and welcome to Kunena.

If you read this topic I think that you'll find that the situation has been resolved in K 1.6.4 - this version is not yet publicly available but it is expected to be released soon. To help us understand your particular problem, would you please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page and provide us with your K 1.6 configuration. Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #37 by zhumar

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 86400 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 500M

Joomla default template details : ******** | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: 08/07/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

I have not experienced this issue firsthand, but my client reported it to me. I saw a couple other topics related to this issue and you guys seems to be saying to wait for K 1.6.4. Is there something I can do to get it fixed sooner? Our client's site just went live and we don't want their community getting turned off from the site before it even gains popularity.

If nothing can be done sooner, do you have an ETA on the 1.6.4 update?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by zhumar.

More
12 years 11 months ago #38 by sozzled

zhumar wrote: I have not experienced this issue firsthand, but my client reported it to me. I saw a couple other topics related to this issue and you guys seems to be saying to wait for K 1.6.4.

To save me the trouble of searching, do you have the URL reference of those other topics for us, please?

zhumar wrote: ... do you have an ETA on the 1.6.4 update?

See K 1.6.4

More
12 years 11 months ago #39 by zhumar

More
12 years 11 months ago #40 by sozzled
Thanks. In the first case, the issue involved a situation involving uddeIM that had not been installed on the user's site (and that doesn't seem to be the case here). But the conclusion of that topic was (as you said) that the matter had been attended to in K 1.6.4.

That was also seems to be the same conclusion reached in the second case. Perhaps it would be best to merge all three topics together so that we can better track the issue?

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds