Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum lagging

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by FishBone
Forum lagging was created by FishBone
Hi.
I've just done a migrate from agora to kunena with kunena converter. Then made a upgrade to 6.0.2
Everything went well, besides now my forum lagging or freezes for a few sec every time u load forum or enter a post etc. Irritating as hell.
Anyone else had this problem, and know know what to do?
EDIT: Seams like its a browser thing? With IE not lagging at all. FF when I click on a post or something, with chrome lagging when page loading.
To bad I diden't test forum between the migration and the upgrade. Dont know if its the migration or the upgrade or maybe both :)

Running:
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable
Community Builder 1.3.1
PHP-version: 5.2.9
Db version: 5.0.67

/Regards, F
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by FishBone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2 by FishBone
Replied by FishBone on topic Re: Forum lagging
hmm. If anyone skilled person, bored enought to help me I sure appreciate it :P

Have a look www.halmstad-miniracing.se

Site is in swedish.

//Thanks, F
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by FishBone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds