Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Menu Link Type Issue and Questions

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by phal
I have 2 Top level sections, each with about 15 category under it

I linked the 1st batch to 15 submenu items using the choice 'category' in the joomla menu system -> kuena, they were fine when clicking into them

I linked the 2nd batch to another 15 submenu items also using the choice 'category', this time the kuena menu does not show up on clicking ie. the Index/Recent topics/new topic that you see now on the above disappeared. In its place it shows all the 15 category names in the kuena menu area, pushing everything down.

I have checked the kuena menu module, it is already 'show all'.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also another basic question:

What's the difference choosing 'Category' in the joomla menu -> kuena vs choosing 'entry page' and then selecting the category in the 'allowed category'? And what is the 'default menu item' over there and what if it is left blank?

Regards
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by phal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
The general/theoretical approach to creating customised menus is discussed in detail in Customised Menus in the Wiki. A practical, working example is illustrated >>> here <<<

I hope that this information helps you with your questions.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds