Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question A definite bug with [ character and UTF8

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by Greight
Hi

I have found a bug and tested it on the playground forum here: www.kunena.org/playground/fairground/794...ck-a-character#79422

While you actually don't see anything in the post there, there should be this text visible:
Code:
[ تست ]
, i. e. some Unicode characters between []. IF the characters are Latin, no problem will occur, but when it comes to Unicode all the problem starts.

Can it be fixed please?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Greight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for report, i will add this in bug, i'am remember that in the past i had see a discussion but i'm don't remember which one

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greight

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by ChaosHead

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by Greight
5 months and still no fix?!

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by xillibit
This is a tricky bug which come from a limitation of kunena parser, so this will be only possible to fix in k2.0

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds