Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Usernames Showing Instead of Full Name

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by kraymitchell
In the Users Tab of my Forum Configuration, I have 'Display User Name' set to NO.

When you view the main index of the forum, the moderators are displaying as they should, but when you go into any of the threads, it's displaying the usernames instead...

I have to be missing something here, I just can't figure out what it is!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Which version of kunena do you have ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by kraymitchell
Oh geez, sorry about that :blush:

1.6.1 for Kunena, 1.5.22 for Joomla, using the December 10 release of the Bloc YooTheme Template

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Where do you said exactly that is incorrect ?
Can-you make a screenshot ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5 by kraymitchell
You can see what I mean here:

gator465.hostgator.com/~duanem/calgaryfc...tmenu=196&Itemid=195

The moderators are listed using the Full Name, but the Usernames are still displayed for everything else.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: fixed broken link

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
I tried this out - Display User Name = No - on a test site using a standard unmodified Kunena Blue Eagle (default) template. I did not encounter these issues. Have you done the same?

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by kraymitchell
I am using a fresh upgrade of Kunena 1.6.1 with the default template. I have modified a few lines of CSS to change color, but the issue was present before I did that as well.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #8 by sozzled
I've encountered this issue only once before; had something to do with Community Builder. Are you possibly using some other user registration component? Your K 1.6 configuration report would help. Do you know how to post your K 1.6 configuration report?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #9 by kraymitchell
I am using the Sakic.net 'AJAX Register' component for registration purposes on the site.

Here is my config settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 18000 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : yoo_bloc | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.8 | creationdate: December 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds