- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 5
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question RSS - Feed
15 years 10 months ago #71861
by bully
Replied by bully on topic Re: RSS - Feed
Disabling sef did not solve the problem too. Now I will try uninstalling and reinstalling Kunena.
A short question: What about the konfiguration? Is it saved in the database? And I hope all threads and topics are sill available after reinstalling?
First I had installed Kunena 1.5.12, then I changed to 1.6.0 and then i upgraded to 1.6.1. Is it possible to reinstall 1.6.1 only?
Thank you for answer!
bully
A short question: What about the konfiguration? Is it saved in the database? And I hope all threads and topics are sill available after reinstalling?
First I had installed Kunena 1.5.12, then I changed to 1.6.0 and then i upgraded to 1.6.1. Is it possible to reinstall 1.6.1 only?
Thank you for answer!
bully
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #84792
by bully
Replied by bully on topic Re: RSS - Feed
Update: I have uninstalled Kunena, reinstalled 1.6.3. but it is always the same. - division by zero in module kunenalatest. I have tried with deleting the database and reimport, fresh install and so on. It is still the same. I cant activate RSS-Feed.
I hope somebody has any ideas for me.
Here is a screenshot of the error:
regards
bully
I hope somebody has any ideas for me.
Here is a screenshot of the error:
regards
bully
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by bully.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #84841
by bully
Replied by bully on topic Re: RSS - Feed
I tried to find the error in the file latestx.php:
I think this function tries to find the number of pages to display in rss-feed. So I went to Kunena configuration and set the limit of rss-entries to 30. (Standard is 0 for unlimited number of entries)
And now it works. I think this is really a bug since Kunena 1.6.1. In Kunena 1.6.0 everything worked fine, since 1.6.1 this error occurs.
bully
Code:
protected function _common() {
$this->totalpages = ceil ( $this->total / $this->threads_per_page );
I think this function tries to find the number of pages to display in rss-feed. So I went to Kunena configuration and set the limit of rss-entries to 30. (Standard is 0 for unlimited number of entries)
And now it works. I think this is really a bug since Kunena 1.6.1. In Kunena 1.6.0 everything worked fine, since 1.6.1 this error occurs.
bully
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #84902
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: RSS - Feed
Hello,
Thanks for remimder, i will add this in bug tracker
Thanks for remimder, i will add this in bug tracker
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #96303
by kdpickett
Replied by kdpickett on topic Re: RSS - Feed
Just an FYI.. It's May 25, 2011 and this problem still exists Kunena 1.6.3. I can confirm that "RSS Limit" set to 0 causes this problem. I set it to 50 after reading this thread and the problem goes away.
Thanks,
Keith
Thanks,
Keith
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by kdpickett.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96315
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: RSS - Feed
Please update Kunena to 1.6.4 version
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds