Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Problem with language

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by doan
Problem with language was created by doan
Hi i´ve installed Kunena 1.6.1, everything seems ok but it have a problem with the language.
I want the forum to be in spanish, and everything is OK except for the tabs that contain the titles, they are still in english.
I´ve been searching how to change them bout no luck, and i even have been through the code files but no luck neither.
Here is an image where everything is in spanish except fpor the tabs. Hope someone can help... thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by haithun
Replied by haithun on topic Re: Problem with language
Thats quite normal cause it is a normal Joomla! menu. Have a look at the menu manager there you find the "Kunena Menu" or something like that. (reference: docs.kunena.org/index.php/Customised_menus )

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by doan
Replied by doan on topic Re: Problem with language
Oh my... thank you very much i´m a fool.. best regards.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds