Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Categories to frontpage (the deepest level)

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by jyma
I have bit of a problem.. I can't find a way to get the categories to be shown in a default frontpage (last topics), When they are not there it is really difficult to get anywhere form that page. I can always change the frontpage (page where people arrive), but if they click the deepest level in breadcrumbs they get in to this last topics -page and get stuck.

For example in this site if I click the blue Kunena word next to the gray box I will see this forums categories listed. From where can I get those to my forum?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello and welcome here,

i don't understand cleary what you are asking ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by haithun
The breadcrumb thing you mentioned at the end is an option in kunenas settings.

For the rest: can you provide a link so we can take a look?

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by jyma
Sorry about my english =) My Kunena frontpage only has the following boxes:
- Last topics