Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question by expirience with kunena

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by thevaeth
hi,

my website is running 3 weeks an i used agora as bulletin software.
After the message, agora gets expensive, i came back to kunena.

I tried to convert all topics to 1.5 like the post above (konvert agorato kunena).

Here my expirience:
My first install with kunena came along with a not enoth memory at mysql.php at line ... .
I deinstalled and deleted rests of it in the mysql.

2nd try:
I installed kunena 1.5 (is it fireboard?) and run the converter. at the first 2 runs the converter
only grabed the categories, not messages. after some runs all was fine.

The board worked fine with 1.5 version. Now i installed the 1.6 Version and the trouble began:
1. the bbcodes like smileys didnt work (cant klick to take it in article) see appanded image

2. videocodes are wrong convertet :
codes look like this: [youtub]5pidokakU4I[/youtub] (i deletet the e not to show the video)
and no video is showing!
but it must be like this???

3. sometimes the send button dont works

i have 2 websites on the same webserver, the Problem above is with the major site (Template is from Rocketthemes), on a Yoothemes template (my 2nd side it works nearly fine)

thats it for the moment, i give you at the end the configuration - Protocol and 2 pics with the errors.

thanks
thevaeth

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 40M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : rt_zephyr_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: October 13, 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by thevaeth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issues.

Kunena never had any converters for other forums. What you are using is a set of hacks and 3rd party scripts that somebody has developed on their own.

With the recent switch for Agora becoming commercial, we are working on a full migrator.

Anything related to your migration experience the Kunena team wont be able to help you much other than to validate what you are seeing. Once our own migrator is available we will support it here through the community forums.

There are several Agora users who have done the migration and the are frequently here on the forums. Maybe somebody can help you with those one off scripts.

As for the bbcode tags: Kunena does not have a [youtube] tag.
First you don't even need a tag in Kunena to embed a youtube video, just placing the link into a post will auto embed it.
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

Second if you want to use a tag for youtube videos, the syntax is simple:
Code:
[video type=youtube]5pidokakU4I[/video]

As for the bbcode toolbar missing: This means that mootools 1.2.4 is not being loaded. Please make sure the System - Mootools Upgrade plugin is enabled and comes before any other javascript or library system plugins.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by fxstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds