Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question My forum went down - it ask me to post here!

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by rui
Hello all,

My forum just went down and asked me to come here.

Here is the problem it display me:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1 - Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_11c5_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13) SQL=SELECT f.* FROM jos_comprofiler_fields f INNER JOIN jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t ON (f.tabid = t.tabid) WHERE f.published = 1 AND f.profile != 0 AND t.enabled = 1 AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (-2) ORDER BY t.position, t.ordering, f.ordering

It has been running for more than 1 week without problem, to finally go down all of a sudden some hours ago?!

I attach the configuration thing, please help me it is quite an urgency (I got something like 1 thousand users online on week-end). (I just realize that the forum don't produce any configuration report at this time??!)

Thanks a lot!

Rui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by rui
Is that usefull: Version installée: Kunena 1.6.0 | 2010-10-03 | 3620 [ Spika ] | ?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by fxstein
Hi,

Thanks for checking in with us.

This is a MYSQL server problem. If you host your own MYSQL server install, check the tmp directories, could be that they are full.

You might have to contact your hosting provider for them to check your MYSQL server setup.

As long as MYSQL is down (not able to write tmp files) none of Kunena will work.

FYI - The query above is a Community Builder query - not Kunena - does not really matter if that MySQL problem persists.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by fxstein.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds