Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Member Type Legend

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by jaxtertee
Replied by jaxtertee on topic Re: Member Type Legend

jweston.1993 wrote: I figured out how to edit the Member Type Legend colors through .css, but i was wondering how to change the actual names of the member types for example Senior Admin, Admin etc. instead of Site Administrator, Global moderator.
(I have version:Kunena 1.6.0 | 2010-10-03 |, if that helps)

Thanks in advance

I need to be able to do this too. I DON'T want to change the colours but I need the Legend to be the same as the ranking that I have set up and it isn't. How do I achieve this so the legend says exactly what the ranking says?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12 by wallstreetamigo
Was a solution ever found for this? I would like to know how to do this as well.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #13 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: Member Type Legend
Did you read this? www.kunena.org/forum/171-k-16-templates-...-color-problem#80930

You can add that code with the colours you want into your Joomla template to get the legend colours you want.

As for changing the names of the groups - use Firebug and find the correct CSS codes and then you can add CSS code to your joomla template again:
Code:
<span class="kwho-admin" title="Site Administrator">Lord of the Flies</span>

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Member Type Legend
I refer to msg #5 written 15 months ago.

fxstein wrote: FYI - 1.6.1 fixes the coloring but does not allow for custom coloring groups. That will most likely be part of the next major release e.g. 1.7

What this means, in today's context, is that K 1.6/1.7 does not allow for custom colouring of Joomla user groups. This idea has not been incorporated in K 2.0 either, to the best of my knowledge. I would imagine that it may be possible to implement the idea around around the time of K 3.0 which will be towards the end of this year.

First things first. Let's get K 2.0 set up and made available to the public and then worry about these little things.

Time to create page: 1.253 seconds