Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_ADMIN

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by laurel
Hi, I can't find info on this that helps. When I first installed Kunena, I did not see this error message. It is on my home page. After I went through Config, it appeared. The forum seems to work, but I tried to get the profile at the bottom, and it is still on top. I have very few addons, no chats. I do have UDDEIM so I changed the Integration from Autodetect to UDDEIM to none; the Integration function does not have any effect on the error message. Any ideas, anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, laurel, and welcome to Kunena.

It's possible that your error is caused by uddeIM but I wouldn't know because you did not give any version details about what uddeIM you have installed. See the sticky topic in the uddeIM category for further information. I think it's doubtful that uddeIM is causing your issue.

When users post questions about K 1.6 support we ask that they include their K 1.6 configuration report . Can you do that for us, please?

I don't understand what you mean by "I tried to get the profile at the bottom, and it is still on top." At the bottom or the top of what, specifically? Perhaps a screen image might help.

When you wrote "I went through Config, [the message COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_ADMIN] appeared." Do you remember what configuration setting you changed? That would be a big help to know that information.

The fact that the error message is on your home page (and I assume that your home page is not your Kunena forum page) it sounds like you're using some kind of add-on for Kunena - a module, perhaps? Further information about what modules you are displaying on your home page would also be helpful to know how to determine what is generating this error message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: camsarim

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by zbabyface
I had this error also... I had My Kunena Forum Posts (plugin) enabled, once disabled, error is now gone. I'm using Jomsocial 1.8.11

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Just wait a new release of this plugin which will fix the issue.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds