Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum Links not working - Error message

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by MartinD
Hi there

I have just upgraded to 1.6 and I have the folowing problems..

when I click on any link any where within the forum it takes me to a blank page i.e it brings me to this page - www.skaten-paderborn.de/foren3.html

Link to forums - www.skaten-paderborn.de/foren.html

Any one know whats wrong?

Login for Admins

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 60M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by MartinD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by haithun
Hi,

problem is your SEF. Disabling is just a temporary solution for my need. Due to this I recommend you JoomSEF. I am using it myself and everything works fine.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by MartinD
Thank you for reply - SEF is disabled but I still get the same problem..

I think JoomSEF is a commercial plugin - heavy price for a young forum..

My forum link is - www.skaten-paderborn.de/forums.html

But as soon as you start clicking inside the forum links change to www.skaten-paderborn.de/foren3.html and I get an error 404

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by haithun
The things got much better now cause when first taking a look to your site I saw that nearly every link generates 404.
JoomSEF is free if you can accept that there is a small link: www.artio.net/downloads/joomla/joomsef

For any further help I will need access to the forum cause I am not able to see anything.

Please write also a topic here cause then I can write in the language that I prefer.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by MartinD
again thank you for reply - Im British so only English for me :) I'm web admin for a german site..

I downloaded and installed JoomSef 3 but I get the following error..
Code:
Warning: require_once(/hp/bj/aa/ha/www/site/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/sef_ext.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hp/bj/aa/ha/www/site/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php on line 216

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

To avoid issues with Joomla! and Kunena, you need to use the default SEF system built-in into Joomla!.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by MartinD

xillibit wrote: Hello,

To avoid issues with Joomla! and Kunena, you need to use the default SEF system built-in into Joomla!.

Joomla SEF is enabled..

I have set my forum to public now

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #8 by haithun
@xillibit: JoomSEF supports the routers that are natively implemented in components but with much more options.

Thats funny that you are a britsh admin for a german site xD.
Well it look like you disabled the menu of Kunena.
Dont know if having no menu can cause errors.
Guess its the developers turn to answer.^^
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by haithun.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #9 by MartinD
I have pointed my "Foren" link in the menu to the "Alias" index wich is the index page for the forums so i dont think its diabled other wise it would not link me to the forum..

More
13 years 5 months ago #10 by haithun
Just thought so cause I cant see it.
Currently I dont have any idea what it could be. Sry for that maybe some else has one.

Time to create page: 0.729 seconds