Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question some problems with bbcode

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by petunia
hello,

i can use bbcode in my site, it shows well when i publish a post, but if i edit that post, [ b ][ /b ] change to <strong></strong>, is there a fix for this?

I use kunena 1.6.0

Edit: i have enable and disable puglin by plugin and find that if i disable System - RokCandy Plugin, this problem doesn´t happen, but if i do this my rockettheme template is not working well.. plz help!

thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by petunia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by petunia
Replied by petunia on topic some problems with bbcode
well, I found inside rokcandy component a macro [ b]{text}[ /b] so I unpublish it and my problem is fixed, but i wonder why this happened because inside my kunena configuration i have Joomla Content Plugin Support: NO, hope this could be fixed in future versions.

thanks!

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, petunia, and welcome to Kunena.

Thanks for your input on this topic. I wasn't aware of the Joomla Content Plugin Support setting until you pointed it out. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do other than what the description states about it:

Set to Yes if you want to enable all installed Joomla content plugins in your forum. This option allows you to add bad words filtering and much more. Just be careful not to allow users to run any unprivileged tasks.

The operative words in this are Joomla content plugins. I don't think RokCandy necessarily falls into that category. That's something you'll have to ask Rockettheme .

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by kat06
Replied by kat06 on topic Re: some problems with bbcode
hi all,

i wonder if this solution would help in your case?
www.kunena.com/forum/139-k-15-support-ar...andy-templates#33667

that is a solution for kunena 1.5, unfortunately i am not sure about any differences to kunena 1.6.

greetings,

kat :)
rockettheme

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds