Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Templates that are okay

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
I've had my fair share of problems recently. Apparently some templates may cause more problems than others. I can pretty much say for sure that The Rocket Theme templates are okay. I'm using one of the older templates that goes back at least three years and I haven't had any problems with that, the recent ones seem okay as well. However, I also have a few of the Shape5 professional templates and they have been causing a problem. So if like me, you are pulling your hair out and wondering why things aren't working, check to make sure that your template supports the menu. I am sort of pretending to sound like know what I'm talking about :-)but I hope this helps in some small way.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by kat06
Replied by kat06 on topic Re: Templates that are okay
hi there,

thanks for your comments, i am sure it will be helpful.

just wanted to drop a line and say that we at rockettheme are always happy to look into any issues with kunena that appear to be caused by rockettheme templates or extensions. so far some issues have been mentioned, but there are easy fixes available to all of them as far as i know.

if any rockettheme member needs help, feel free to post at the rockettheme forum and send me a PM there so i wont miss your post. also the mods and devs here work really hard to help everyone out, thanks for that! :)

greetings,

kat :)
rockettheme
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds