Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cant Find German language files from extensions?

More
15 years 11 months ago #64640 by 0zz1
I remember reading somewhere that there is german translation of Kunena... but under the extensions cant seem to find it... with google I always end up to sites that are in german language and I cant read it =)

Anyone have any directions of where I might be able to find the language file. Im using the latest version that is kunena 1.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #64644 by fxstein
Hi,

The german language files are part of Kunena 1.6 itself. Simply install Kunena and if you Joomla site contains german language files, the installer will automatically install the german files from the archive.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #64651 by 0zz1
i got german and english installed in joomla... and joomfish... how do I enable german language .. now when I change the language in frontend kunena dont change to german.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #66783 by svanschu
I moved your post into support, so it get's more attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds