Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question error with new kunena

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by linish
error with new kunena was created by linish
No valid database connection Incorrect information in file: './sndpyoga_db3009/jos_kunena_whoisonline.frm' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_kunena_whoisonline WHERE userip='218.248.84.89' AND userid='77'
No valid database connection Incorrect information in file: './sndpyoga_db3009/jos_kunena_sessions.frm' SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_kunena_sessions WHERE userid = '77'
No valid database connection Incorrect information in file: './sndpyoga_db3009/jos_kunena_categories.frm' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.pub_access, c.pub_recurse, c.admin_access, c.admin_recurse FROM jos_kunena_categories c WHERE published='1'

I have reinstalled kunena but 2 days later again error as above.. what is it
Domain link: www.sndpyogam.net/en/forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: error with new kunena
Is it possible that you are using some sort of caching component?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by linish
Replied by linish on topic Re: error with new kunena
Sorry-- I Dint get you.. I am new to Joomla & Kunena.. Could you please make it clear? I am using components like Joomla fish, community builder , joom gallery etc
'
I am getting error in administrator page Kunena,, How could I retrieve FORUM ? Please help
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'KunenaInstallerException' with message 'Incorrect information in file: './sndpyoga_db3009/jos_kunena_version.frm' SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_kunena_version` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 0, 1' in /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php:1031 Stack trace: #0 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php(959): KunenaModelInstall->getInstalledVersion('kunena_', Array) #1 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php(364): KunenaModelInstall->getDetectVersions() #2 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/view.php(50): JView->get('DetectVersions') #3 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/controller.php(61): KunenaViewInstall->display() #4 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php(236): KunenaControllerInstall->display() #5 /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.ph in /home/sndpyoga/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 1031
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by linish.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: error with new kunena
Hello,

Can-you put here your kunena report configuration settings ?

Can-you look into your phpinfo, if you see something about cache system ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: error with new kunena
Dejavu.. Did I already answer to similar issue?

This looks like database corruption -- you are probably using MyISAM tables and your server got power outage while it was writing to MySQL tables.

Whatever the reason was -- files got badly corrupted. You MIGHT be able to recover them by fixing the tables, but it's also likely that the files are beyond repair.

If you haven't resolved this issue, please contact your service provider and ask for backups.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds