Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with Kunena 1.60 Stable and K2

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Cmueller
Hi Guys, greetings from Germany

First sorry for my English... :)

My Problem with Kunena is that the plugin ( system-K2 ) the BBcode Toolbar from the Forum Topic Editor deactivates

And i have got a Issue message from Kunena when the system K2 Plugin is activated :

Kunena: You have a plugin that uses Mootools 1.1 or custom version of JHTMLBehavior.Many features, including Quick Reply and BBCode editor may be broken.

Which Version of Mootols uses K2 ?

Anyone have an Idea how I fix this Problem ?

My Homepage Config :

K2 2.4.1
Kunena Stable 1.60
Joomla 1.5.20 Stable
JomSocial 1.8.8 Stable

Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable [ senu takaa ] 18-July-2010 18:00 GMT

Template :RT Dominion 1.5.4

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 40M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #2 by Cmueller
How can I enabled/disable plugins only on certain pages that I want?

Like for modules i know how to do that.. What about plug ins?

PLS Help Me
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Cmueller.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
Plugins are always loaded -- in every page. But there may be way to fix this: find System - Mootools Upgrade plugin and make sure that it's listed first -- at least before K2 system plugin.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by Cmueller
this plugin is in my configuration disabled, is there a other solution ?

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Cmueller
ok i have make system mootools upgrade first and enabled it .... done but the bbcode toolbar is still missing when system k2 is enabled :(

Matias wrote: Plugins are always loaded -- in every page. But there may be way to fix this: find System - Mootools Upgrade plugin and make sure that it's listed first -- at least before K2 system plugin.

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by ferdash
I'm having the exact same issue, I've changend the plugin order so that system-k2 comes after mootools-upgrade, but if i disable the mootools upgrade (wich should be that way) the sistem loads the old mootools from /media/system/js/mootools.js

I don't know what to do.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by Cmueller

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by Manos
Where do you see this problem? I have the latest mootools and the latest K2, but I don't see any problem.

More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by ferdash
When you try to see an attached image it doesn't show up the way it should, also, when trying to edit profile it breaks the kunena template.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10 by sozzled

Cmueller wrote: Which Version of Mootols uses K2?

This question could be central question to this whole topic.

Because this is the Kunena support forum I don't know the answer to this question; I have never used K2. I suggest that people should ask the K2 support forum about what Javascript library (or libraries) are used by that product.

Time to create page: 0.654 seconds