Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Hour, is configurable?

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Kube
Hour, is configurable? was created by Kube
Hi. I can configure the hour in kunena? is get from joomla!? because joomla use the correct hour and kunena no....

Regards.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 16M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Hour, is configurable?
Hello,

In Kunena configuration panel, you have configuration settings to define the hour that you want set.

The doc : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Dates_and_times_in_Kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Kube
Replied by Kube on topic Hour, is configurable?
In my zone, now is 22:20 and kunena show 21:01 :S

My joomla is correctly configurated and i can see the same zone in kunena profile panel, but the time is show bad :S

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Hour, is configurable?
It's most likely Joomla 1.5 issue. It doesn't support summer time..

And your servers time may be off by 20 minutes..
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Matias.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by crisscross
Replied by crisscross on topic Hour, is configurable?
This problem in joomla can be fixed with this plug-in:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/hosting...bWVydGltZSI7fQ%3D%3D

However, Kunena seems to undo this fix with its profile timesetting. When not logged in the timestamp is correct but when users log in it seems the problem is back. Anybody that has solved this? i have tried different ordering of the plugin but nothing seems to help.

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by crisscross
I have to correct myself. joomla seems to handle the summer time correct even without that fix but Kunena is the only extension at my site showing incorrect time.
Joomla and community builder reports correct time but kunena and its modules seems to override that.

Time to create page: 0.518 seconds