Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by benjamin2
Hi>>
This error appears when I try to open forum after the upgrade than 1,5 to 1,6..
:

Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found in \www\templates\yoo_loom\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php on line 18 :(

I dont want to change the template . how can fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please put your kunena configuration report here.

You need to know why YOOTools is needed in the mainmenu.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by benjamin2
Thank you for your quick replay ..
How should I know why yootools is needed?

:

:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 2000M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC3 | Build: 3539 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.0)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.0.47) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by fxstein
Hi,

This error does not seem to come from Kunena. We don' have or use any YOOTools classes in our code. It seems like something else on your site is broken.

It will be hard to help you with that as we know nothing about YOOTools and its usage on your site.

This should not happen just because of a Kunena upgrade. Can you check if you made any other changes?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by benjamin2
Hi fxstein>>

I searched the forum about related issue and found a topic in serbian and I did not understand it!

link: ns.kunena.com/forum/28-serbian/55660-problem-sa-kunenom

I see The problem is in the template coz when I change it , k1.6 work perfect ..but I'm wondering why k1.5 work with the template that k1.6 dont work with it!?
I realy dont want to loose the template >

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by fred6038
Hi,

Add this to line 16 of ....\templates\my_yootheme_templatename\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php
Code:
require_once(JPATH_BASE.'/templates/my_yootheme_templatename/lib/php/yootools.php');

This should solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein, sozzled, benjamin2, Hossam Fahmy

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by benjamin2

fred6038 wrote: Hi,

Add this to line 16 of ....\templates\my_yootheme_templatename\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php

Code:
require_once(JPATH_BASE.'/templates/my_yootheme_templatename/lib/php/yootools.php');

This should solve the problem.

yes...it worked ...:laugh:

you saved my life ... thank you very much ...

solved

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by Lambas
this didnt solve the problem to me.. the menu now is full broken ... cant even see it

hey yo!

More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled
Lambas: What was your original problem and what solution did you try that did not work for you? Perhaps your problem was a different problem or may you didn't apply the solution properly? Please note that information given at the top of this page:

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Did you originally have the message "Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found"?

You might consider restoring the original file ../templates/my_yootheme_templatename/html/mod_mainmenu/default.php from wherever you made a backup copy (before you changed it) and then try the suggested change again. ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by the tops
Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found in D:\Tools\wamp\www\the tops\templates\yoo_level\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php on line 16

How can this problem be solved !thank you !

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds