Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question COM_KUNENA_FORUM_HEADER

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by Herrie
After installing 1.6 first, realising, better to say, reading, that I should have installed CB123 first, I installed CB123.
reinstalled K16.
Strange enough it gave a series of 'forums' in which 'suggestions and comments' were asked.
I ran through my forum , removed those items and took care to have a 'copied' setup as it is on mu 'live' site.
I still find an odd thing, above each category or each 'section' within that, there is a 'section' titled "COM_KUNENA_FORUM_HEADER"
Where does it come from?
Can I get rid of it?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Herrie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_FORUM_HEADER
Are you using some other locale than en-GB? The string is missing from the translation file in the frontend (com_kunena/language/xx-XX).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds