Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cannot redeclare class smile

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by dmoorefus
I'm getting an error on one of my forums with the latest 1.6 RC1 install.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smile in /httpdocs/components/com_kunena/template/default/smile.class.php on line 31

I'm using the default template. I get the same result when trying to switch to the other template included with 1.6.

Only one forum out of 6 of our forums is exhibiting this behavior - the other ones you can enter them normally. Also, I can still display a post from within that forum successfully. I can't think of anything that's unusual about that forum other than it's our most active forum, so it might be triggering some call that the other ones aren't.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue or other things to try?

Thanks!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 49M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by dmoorefus
Uhh...completely spooky. It's working now with no changes on my end that I know of...

I'll post back if the error re-appears. :blink:

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by Matias
Do you have APC installed into your system? I've seen this kind of errors with APC after files get updated. Easiest way to fix this kind of issues is to restart Apache (not the most obvious fix, but could work next time).

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds