Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Categories without? topics

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by kaj41354
This is not a huge issue but it is irritating. Since migrating from Agora to Kunena we have several Categories that the topics did not migrate. I expected that and it by itself is not an issue. However, the category still shows a number of topics on the index and category view that are not there. Is there any way to correct this? Forum is at aclcpa.org/forum/index

Configuration Report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ca_cloudbase2_j25 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: July 27, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIm 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2 | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Kurt Johnston
President/Webmaster
Aquarium Club of Lancaster County

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Categories without? topics
Try recounting categories from the backend.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by kaj41354
Replied by kaj41354 on topic Categories without? topics
Matias,

That was the first thing I tried without any change.

Kurt Johnston
President/Webmaster

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Categories without? topics
Maybe the topics are in there, but information has been corrupted? I cannot think of anything else..

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #5 by kaj41354
With some amazing help from Sozzled, this has been solved. FYI...What we discovered was that in the kunena_messages table the "lost" topics had message id and thread id that were mismatched. For example, there was a message that started with message id 2585 parent id 0 and thread id 559 and all the messages in that thread had 559 for parent id and thread id. That won't work. When the thread id for the parent is changed to 2585 and the parent id and thread id for the rest of the messages in that thread are changed to 2585....voila! all is well. I am not a sql expert by any stretch of the imagination so I am repairing manually in phpMyAdmin. Maybe a script could be written to fix this easier but, not with my limited sql knowledge. Hope this helps someone else. Kudos to sozzled for having the patience to work with me on this. Kunena is the greatest! again!

Kurt Johnston
President/Webmaster
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds