Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Android phone problem

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by mrmyers
When I or my users open my website on an android phone the menu items work but when I or my users click on a thread we are taken to my top banner advertiser website instead of opening the correct thread.

alldownriver.com/forum

This is only happening with the default android browser. The Dolphin browser works just fine,

I have done multiple searches on google and here and in the main joomla forum but have not found a solution. Can anyone help me?
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by mrmyers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Android phone problem
mrmyers wrote:

When I or my users open my website on an android phone the menu items work but when I or my users click on a thread we are taken to my top banner advertiser website instead of opening the correct thread.

I am trying to understand how this is, specifically, a Kunena problem and, more importantly, how this is a Kunena support issue.

Do these issues occur if you or your users browse your site with one of the more "traditional" browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome)? Is there some way that, perhaps, we can test these things for ourselves?

I would ask you to look at the posting guide printed at the top of this page. We ask that people read the posting guide before they post in the K 1.7 Support category and that they include the information requested in the posting guide so that we know what they're really talking about. Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.713 seconds