Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cannot delete post

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by Susmaryono
From thread www.kunena.org/forum/159-K-17-Common-Que...1-get-message#121580 . I use kunena 1.7.1 with default template. I've also tried to change session time to 30 minutes.

Matias wrote: URL to delete message inside topic should look something like this:
www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-and-k-17-c...0465fb6a478c39d97b=1
(above URL doesn't work for anyone as the token is faked and displays the error message in message #1 if you have rights to delete the message)

The only thing you should look at is the last part of the URL; there should be random token like this: 18bd7e12edcb530465fb6a478c39d97b=1

If you don't have it, your template files are not up to date.

Hi.. I have also problem with deletion, sticky, approval, etc of the posts. I think all the actions that needs token and get variable.

I have the last part of the url but what hapen is that I get an infinite redirection from:
/post?do=delete&18bd7e12edcb530465fb6a478c39d97b=1 to /post?do=delete and back again and so on, untill I stop the script and click the back button. I got the error message after go back to the post. (It's happened in chrome)

It only happens when I want to delete or thanks a member/guest's post. The rest like editing a member/guest post is no problem.

It's happened since someone has update kunena and joomla!. I don't know why and how to solve. Would someone please let me know what's happen?

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Susmaryono.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Susmaryono
Replied by Susmaryono on topic Re: Cannot delete post
Anybody?

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Susmaryono
I found out that I got a javascript error "document.id is not a function" in mediaboxAdv.js. Is this causing the error?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #4 by Susmaryono
I really need help here. What I can do now is to comment this lines.
Code:
<? protected function tokenProtection($method='post') { // get the token put in the message form to check that the form has been valided successfully /*if (JRequest::checkToken ($method) == false) { $this->_app->enqueueMessage ( JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_ERROR_TOKEN' ), 'error' ); if (!empty($this->fields)) $this->_app->setUserState('com_kunena.postfields', array('catid'=>$this->catid, 'fields'=>$this->fields, 'options'=>$this->options)); $this->redirectBack (); return true; }*/ return false; } ?>
in funcs/post.php, but I know it's not a good solution. So I really need answer from kunena team regarding this problem.

Thanks

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by Susmaryono
I feel like talking to myself, but all right.

The problem is the random token doesn't match. But I don't know doesn't match with what. Is it de $secret variable in the configuration.php file?

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Cannot delete post
Hello,

Can-you put here please your Kunena report settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #7 by Susmaryono
Finally.. Hi..

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : yoo_corona | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.4 | creationdate: April 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 1.6.287

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 2.0 beta | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2

Thank you

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Cannot delete post
Susmaryono: You could have saved yourself a lot of worry if you had read the posting guide (printed at the top of this page). People who ask for support will receive a quicker response if they include their configuration report without us having to ask them for it.

Your report shows that you are using K 1.7.1, Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2, Kunena Discuss 2.0 beta (!), My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 and Jomsocial 1.6.287

If you look at the release notes for K 1.7.1 you will see that you need JomSocial 2.x (or higher).

Where did you obtain a copy of Kunena Discuss 2.0 beta?

We recommend that you upgrade to Kunena 1.7.2, Kunena Latest 1.7.2 and that you use the correct version of Kunena Discuss for your site.

The main problem that you seem to be having stems from the fact that you are using legacy mode. Please read Legacy mode in the Wiki. We do not support Kunena on systems that run J! 1.5.x legacy mode.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9 by Susmaryono
Sozzled, thanks for the advice. Sorry, I was panic. The client like joomla! so he just install everything he likes.

I don't really maintain this sites, my boss always ask me to fix the problem. Now I know it's just another conflict. Thanks again.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Cannot delete post
I see that you have edited the post that contained your configuration report. If you are going to remove information that may assist the support team then you make it very difficult for us to do that. Please restore your report or we will have to consider the matter finalised, close and lock this topic. Thank you.

I would very much like to know where you (or your client) obtained the software called Kunena Discuss 2.0 beta because this software is not an officially released product of the Kunena project team.

From the viewpoint of Kunena support, we are concerned that other people may view this topic as a comment on the general reliability, stability and durability of the Kunena component. Our primary concern here is to ensure that the Kunena forum component operates correctly, reliably and in a stable way for the benefit of all members of the community. Most of the time, when people report serious problems that they're having and ask for support, the are using unreliable, unsupported or the wrong versions of software on their websites. The best way that people can help themselves here is to make sure that they're using the latest, up-to-date software released by the Kunena project and from Joomla.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds