Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Blank posts

More
12 years 1 week ago #1 by jeyjey
Blank posts was created by jeyjey
I changed server. From an hoster to another. Backup and restore fully well done. For some users appens that when they submit a post it becames blank. When the user goes out, logoff, the post appears out in the thread. If they redo a logon and they visit the thread, the post desappears again. It seems that my user (admin) works fine after ccleaner job. I cleaned all cookies. For the amdin user seems to be ok, but for other users it still produce white/blank posts. Anyone could please help me to find a road?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Blank posts
Where is your configuration report? :dry:

Have you searched the forum for other topics with the subject "blank posts"?

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #3 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Blank posts
Ok, i am sprry I post you the report here below. Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by jeyjey.

More
12 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Blank posts
Please upgrade to K 1.7.2 and Kunena Login 1.7.2.

I have no other advice for you at this time because I think your configuration report has been tampered with. Please read carefully What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? and the importance of not editing that report.

I hope that upgrading Kunena will solve your problem. If it does not solve your problem, please post your configuration report, without making any changes to it, and we will see what else we can recommend to you. Good luck.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #5 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: Blank posts
Ok, I give you the report attached as a txt. Do you mean that I have to upgrade the ligin module? I configured kunena to take users from joomla because users must edit their own resources in joomla. So I deactivated the login module of kunena, the function to have it's own users and I managed to have joomla users. What you think about my report? What could be the problem? Thanks very mutch.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 250M

Joomla default template details : rt_afterburner_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: May 17, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by xillibit.

More
12 years 1 week ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Blank posts
Hello,

Do you have looked in your error log in php and apache ?

I advise you to upgrade kunena to 1.7.2.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - no response from user ***

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds