Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] .pdf attachment not found

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by ceej
I have read countless forum posts on here and tried all the suggestions yet I still am having issues uploading - my php.ini has been uploaded, I have updated to 1.7.2, I have made sure my settings have attachment/pdf added, I have ensured my upload limit in configurations is right, I have chmod'd my upload directories and still I get the .pdf not found (all thou once in awhile it works). None of the files I am testing with are over 1mb and I am trying a range of sizes to see, but nothing seems to want to work.

I also can't use the report configuration stats to you guys as i get this error when I try

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Call to a member function data() on a non-object in components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3480

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

Any insight?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, ceej, and welcome to Kunena.

If you cannot use the Kunena configuration report generator then you have some real problems. Is there anything that you can tell us about your site that may help us?

Are you having any problems, for example, on your test site? Do you have a test site anywhere?

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by ceej
Replied by ceej on topic Re: .pdf attachment not found
I was able to generate configuration until I did the upgrade to 1.7.2 today in the attempts to try to solve my file not found - I am thinking I might just try a fresh install of it.

There is no test site as the site is live as we work out kinks (and people viewing/using but only a small amount)

Let me try a fresh install later today and see if that helps me generate and go from there.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled

ceej wrote: Let me try a fresh install later today and see if that helps me generate and go from there.

Good idea. :) People should always have test site. ;)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds