Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Email problem--- SMTP not able to connect SMTP

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by givarawan
Hi I use Joomla 1.5.25 ,-- Kunena 1.7,.---and free hoster … after installing Kunena on my site, when I create a new account in my forum the email not able to be sent to any email address I give, and it appears this ((SMTP not able to connect SMTP))
I need solution please ...... with out changing Joomla's Version ..... thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page.

We have received many questions regarding Joomla email. Most of these questions are unrelated to Kunena. Most of these questions relate to Joomla and how people have configured their Joomla sites. You may like to search the forum for other questions asked here about your problem.

We should not have to request the information contained in the posting guide that I have referred to; asking for that information only delays the time between when you ask your question and when we may be in a better position to understand what is going on with your particular site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: givarawan

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds