Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] I am getting parse error? Anyone an guide me about as i am very new

More
14 years 7 months ago #119375 by ftechno
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homepages/27/d125545628/htdocs/plugins/system/kunena.php on line 33


Above is an error after shifting my whole site from the test server into new main server.

I am using Joomla 1.5. I am getting error when i am trying to open my home page and administrator

=======================
// Load Kunena API
require_once ($api);

if (version_compare(JVERSION, '1.6','<')) {
// Joomla 1.5: Fix bug
$lang = JFactory::getLanguage();
(ERROR LINE-33 as referred above) if (JFactory::getApplication()->isAdmin()) {
$lang->load('com_kunena.menu', JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR);
}
}
=====================================================================================

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #119377 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page.

The last time I saw this particular error you mention was 19 months ago. I searched the forum for your error message: the results of that search are here .

More information is needed: your configuration report will help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #123333 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds