Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] BB Code not working

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by stephanie
HI, i've installed the kunena forum but the bb code is not working. any advice?
Is there someone I can pay to fix it for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: BB Code not working
Hi,

You should be posting your configuration report with your posts, as it requests at the top of the page.

Without seeing that it is hard to help, so please add it in your reply to my next question which is do you have RokCandy installed?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: BB Code not working
G'day, stephanie, and welcome to Kunena.

It saves time if people would first read the Guide to posting questions when asking for support in the Index page before they post questions in the Support category.

I do not know in what way "the BBcode is not working" on your website. Is it possible that your problem is addressed in msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first ?

In answer to your second question, yes, there are people whom you can pay who can fix these kinds of issues for you if you do not want to fix these problems yourself.

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds