Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Version 1.7.1 after upgrade from 1.5.4 some document links don't work

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by trybefore
I have 61 docs in this directory: /html/joomla/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files, of which many do not show up, but they did before, and I get the message /phptmp/phpgg6nMq not found. The directory /phptmp/phpgg6nMq is one level above Joomla.

I cannot see in Kunena where I should be stating which directory to look at. I am sure that this is simple and I am stupid, but would still appreciate some help. I have searched for defaul graphics installation directory etc, but found nothing. Bear in mind I am no computer wizard, but I am working on a live site which now has problems :(

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by trybefore

trybefore wrote: I have 61 docs in this directory: /html/joomla/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files, of which many do not show up, but they did before, and I get the message /phptmp/phpgg6nMq not found. The directory /phptmp/phpgg6nMq is one level above Joomla.

I cannot see in Kunena where I should be stating which directory to look at. I am sure that this is simple and I am stupid, but would still appreciate some help. I have searched for defaul graphics installation directory etc, but found nothing. Bear in mind I am no computer wizard, but I am working on a live site which now has problems :(

Thanks

Forgot to say that there are also some files which seem to work in /joomla/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by Matias
You've hit old Kunena bug that broke attachments in the database. Now that Kunena (from 1.6) works in a different way, those files were left to the old directory as orphans.

Maybe the easiest way is to get those files, edit the message and upload the working image into those. You can find the broken files (or messages where they are in) easiest by looking into jos_kunena_attachments(bak) table.

I'm not sure if copying the files into new location helps, too, but you could try it.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Matias.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by trybefore
Thank you very much. It seems that copying them to the correct location did the job, at least for now.
Thanks again, I can go to bed a bit more relaxed.

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds