Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Incorrect itemid in URL

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by FAN
Incorrect itemid in URL was created by FAN
Hi,

The mainpage of my forum is accessed at
www.fan.tv/index.php?option=com_kunena&v...t&catid=0&Itemid=402

When I go to a category you will go (for instance) to
www.fan.tv/index.php?option=com_kunena&f...at&catid=30&Itemid=0

As you see the itemid=0 at the last one. I want it to be 402, because in that case Joomla puts a banner above the forum (I need some income to pay for the site and forum).

Is there a way to change the itemID Kunena puts behind the URL of cateogories and topics and so on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Incorrect itemid in URL
Please remember, when you post messages in the Support category, to read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. When you have given all the required information we may be able to help you faster. Thank you.

In the meantime, I suggest you also read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Customised menus .
The following user(s) said Thank You: FAN

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds