Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Polls Not working

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by mmcdermott1
Ok, I tried putting a Poll in a thread. As long as I only put 2 options, it works fine. If I try to have 3 or more, it does not. I have the backend set at 10 in the integration portion of the Kunena configuration. so what is wrong?

Here is config file

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : cgv034 | author: mwm | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-01-06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4 | UddeIm 2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Polls Not working
Joomla legacy mode is not supported - see Legacy mode .

K 1.6.4 is not supported. Community Builder 1.4 is not supported. Kunena Latest 1.6.4 is not supported. J! 1.5.23 is not supported. You should upgrade all those things first.
More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by mmcdermott1
Replied by mmcdermott1 on topic Re: Polls Not working
So in which order would you update?
More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
(1) Legacy mode first (this is essential that you disable the System - Legacy plugin)
(2) Joomla
(3) Kunena
(4) Community Builder
(5) Kunena Latest
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcdermott1
More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by mmcdermott1
3) kunena
5) Kunena latest

Can you explain this? Are you saying you have to upgrade kunena in steps?
More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
You ugrade Kunena in one step, yes. Kunena add-ons, like Kunena Latest, (because they are added on) have to be updated separately.
More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by mmcdermott1
Can I upgrade Joomla 1.5.23 directly to 1.7 or do I need to upgrade to 1.6 first?
I have tried turning off legacy and site won't work. I have went through and checked compatability of all components, modules, and plugins and all are green, no red "x". Not sure what is causing site not to work when I disable legacy.
More
12 years 3 months ago #8 by sozzled
Upgrade to J! 1.5.25. You don't "upgrade" to J! 1.7; you migrate to J! 1.7 (it's a whole separate discussion). You don't need to do that, yet.

When you disabled the System - Legacy plugin, what do you get? Do you get "Direct access is not allowed"?
More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by mmcdermott1
Yes that is the error i am getting.
So if I simply upgrade to 1.5.25 can I then use jupgrade to migrate to 1.7? Is 1.7 the recommended level for the newest Kunena?
More
12 years 3 months ago #10 by mmcdermott1
Ok, I am now upgraded to 1.5.25. Do I now use jupgrade to migrate to 1.7?

Btw, thanks a million for all your help..its GREATLY appreciated.
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds