- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Bug Security issue: Can't ban a user in forum, shows it is a admin.
I have a security issue in my kunena forum. There are some spammers registered on our site by disposable email addresses (@163.com ). When I want to ban them for forum it shows that
but he is not a admin, not moderator, he is just a simple user. And kunena is not showing his IP also. Please tell me the solution for this.You do not have permissions to ban the administrator jacketsbuy
Thanks
Keshav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What Kunena version are-you using ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which config report? The details are explained in the posting guide (see the forum Index page, halfway down). Also explained in What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? (see FAQs menu tab at the top of this page).
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.