Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Not able to post some characters..getting Method Not Implemented exception

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by idnxchange
Hi,

I am havng Kunena Installed version: Kunena 1.6.5 and while posting a topic with characters " ;, ; ? " etc i am getting Method not implemented exception..not able to post a topic.

Could you please suggest me what i need to do in order to avoid this error and post any topic which allows all characters without any errors.

Please find below the exact content of my topic:

Subject: Connection to Queue Manager 0XXX01 could not be initialized; cc=2,rc=2058

Hi,

I am using IS 8.x with MQ Adapter version 6.5, i have configured a Adapter to check the MQ message age, but getting these errors while configuring my Adapter

Error:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource xPackage.connections:MQ_Connection_checkMSGAge.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection xPackage.connections:MQ_Connection_checkMSGAge: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.600.3033] Connection to Queue Manager 0XXX01 could not be initialized; cc=2,rc=2058.

Any help to resolve this issue, will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Similar to the other topic you posted, this looks to me to be a problem caused by a misconfigured web platform. I mean, I think we're discussing something far more basic than Joomla here. Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page; I don't know how to help you (maybe someone else can) but more information (like your configuration report) might help? I can only suggest that you look at the rather general information contained in K 1.6 & K 1.7 Technical Requirements to see if anything is relevant to your particular circumstances.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by idnxchange
Hi sozzled,

I was just checking whether i could post the same content in your kunena forum and i succeeded.

I am using Joomla Version 1.5.23 and kunena forums 1.6.5.

My site: idnxchange.com/

When ever i am trying to post some text with specail characters or characters like "?,;,;" The kunena forums interface is not allowing me to post and returning a 501 Method not implemented excedption. Please find attachment

The post is not allowed anything after semicolumn ";", if i include any character after semi column in the subject or my post its taking me to Method not implemented page.

Please let me know where can i find configuration report and how to collect it from my site.

Could you please look into this and assist me what i need to do from my side to allow all characters in a post.

Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by idnxchange. Reason: update

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
K 1.6.5 is not supported.

The 404 Error indicates that you have an issue with your Joomla menu and, probably, Joomla SEO. YOu have not given us the information required by us for support. There is nothing else that I can tell you.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds