Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cannot post new topic in Kunena 1.7

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by huutri
Hi all

I use Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.7.1 when I want to post new topic, Kunena cannot do. Anyone has solutions for this problem, please share to me. Thanks

Best regards,
Phan Huu Tri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by fairwea1
Gonna need a little more information.

What happens when you click new topic?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by sanjosel
Hello.
I'm having the same problem, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
Here is the Information

I have 1 Main Category and I have 4 subcategories. Like this.
-Foro prosperlove
--Relaciones en armonia
--Conseguir pareja
--Encontrar Amor
--Diciendo Adios.

the configuration of the categories above are like these.
All of them Published and moderated.

Now, I login with my username and pass and I click on new topic. after sending the new topic, I log in and I cannot see my new post.

I'm attaching a file of what I get. there are topics started 2 weeks ago but where are them? cannot click or see them.
Thanks.

I dont think it's a motools problem. Im using joomla 1.7 n kunena 1.7 also. this is the weppalizer report.

This is an user for you to check if possible.
www.prosperlove.com/forum
This message contains confidential information
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sanjosel.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sanjosel
Bump! :) Anyone?

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
G'day, sanjosel, and welcome to Kunena.

If you browse other topics posted in the Support category on this forum and, more especially, the Support Archive category, you will see that many questions are quickly answered when people provide the information we've requested in the posting guide (which is printed at the top of this page). You have not given us the information we need to properly reply to your question. Without that information we can only guess, suggest that you read the various sticky topics, search the forum or look for answers in the Wiki.

When I first logged in to your site and go to your forum, I see this message: El usuario y contraseña no coinciden, o aún no tiene una cuenta (in English: "Username and password do not match, or does not have an account"). When I refresh the page the message disappears. Part of the problem might be to answer the question, what are you using to perform your site login?

I was able to post a message to your main category, therefore I do not understand what you mean when you wrote that you are having the "same problem". Until we have the information requested in the posting guide, printed at the top of this forum, there's not much more that we can do.

If you want our support please use the unmodified Blue Eagle template, not a template that has stripped out the Powered by Kunena link at the bottom of the page. If you have made other changes to the Kunena PHP source code, there's a good chance that you've messed something up. I doubt very much that you have the "same problem" as someone else because I think you've caused this problem yourself when you did something non-standard.

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by sanjosel
Hello
I fixed it. uninstalled kunena and used another forum.

Since I was running against time, I couldn't play around to find the solution.

Thanks anyway.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds