Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Spoiler Load Issues

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by C0n
So i'm pretty sure many people have had this issue before but just ignore it but i can not ignore it due to the fact nobody's site should be effected by the loading of external data from google adsense, images, google maps, ebay items etc

To give you a example i have wrapped a load of big images in the spoiler tags

Now i would like to see someone open up the spoiler tages or attempt to do use the quick reply feature on this thread. The problem is when loading allot of external data it seems to effect using javascript on the forum.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by C0n.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Kunena Spoiler Load Issues
spoiler loads good also quick reply. Only scrolling is a bit laggy.

But we added lazy loads on kunena 2.0.

So this issue will be gone.

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: C0n

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Re: Kunena Spoiler Load Issues
For me using a custom template (only style sheets are diffrent) everything else is loaded from the defualt template, You can not use any javascript until all external data has finished loading.

But atleast in 2.0 this problem has been taken care of.

But i think a good feature would be to limit the number of pictures that can be loaded (10) seems like a fair number i see no reason why there should be more to a post or even in a signature.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by C0n.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds