Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Where is the forum?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by Matthew2D
Hello. I can't seem to find my forum. I installed Kunena correctly. Can somebody help?

Thank you! :)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Matthew2D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Where is the forum?
G'day, Matthew2D, and thank you for your interest in Kuenna.

We don't know where your forum is, any more than you don't know. Under these circumstances, it's a little difficult for us to help. It's like asking us to look for a needle in a haystack. The trouble is, we don't know where the haystack is located. :whistle:

So, I would suggest that you carefully read the posting guide printed at the top of this page - which is something you should have done before you posted your question - and maybe we can help you if we know a little bit more. Thank you.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds