Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Upload new avatar does not work

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by pinovski
From one day to another, without really knowing the reasons, the truth is that nobody can change the avatar, button to upload avatar appear, but when selected, nothing happens.

What happens?

espanime.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...c=listcat&Itemid=138
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by pinovski

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. We may be able to provide you with a faster response if you provide the information requested without us having to ask you for it.

I spent a couple of minutes looking at your website. You have more problems than just your users not being able to change their avatar image. There is are other basic operations that no-one can do.

You are not using the latest version of Kunena. You are not using the standard Blue Eagle template: the Kunena template that you are using is outdated and it does not work with the version you are currently using; please contact the author of that template to ask if an updated version exists. You have other Javascript libraries running that are conflicting with the Mootools libraries needed by Joomla - which Kunena uses - that are stopping your site work properly.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by pinovski

sozzled wrote: Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. We may be able to provide you with a faster response if you provide the information requested without us having to ask you for it.

I spent a couple of minutes looking at your website. You have more problems than just your users not being able to change their avatar image. There is are other basic operations that no-one can do.

You are not using the latest version of Kunena. You are not using the standard Blue Eagle template: the Kunena template that you are using is outdated and it does not work with the version you are currently using; please contact the author of that template to ask if an updated version exists. You have other Javascript libraries running that are conflicting with the Mootools libraries needed by Joomla - which Kunena uses - that are stopping your site work properly.

First of all I apologize for my behavior, i will read the rules.

Ok now my default template is that you told me, blue eagle.

You have other Javascript libraries running that are conflicting with the Mootools libraries needed by Joomla - which Kunena uses - that are stopping your site work properly.

Sorry but, as I should fix this?

thanks and greetings

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
We cannot give you any more advice unless we know what version of Kunena you are using and how you have set things up. Reading the "rules" is one thing; providing the necessary information is another. The posting guide tells you how to provide a lot more information that you have done.

We have been asked before problems that some people seem to be having uploading their own avatar images on their forums. Most of these issues occur because of file permission settings. Sometimes there are problems because of the way that webhosting companies have implemented PHP. There's no single answer to all of these questions but you're welcome search the forum for any other information that might help you.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled

Time to create page: 1.725 seconds