Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question IPv6 not fully supported?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Barungar
Hi,

is it possible that kunena has some issues with IP v6?

I'm running a Kunena v1.71 forum on one of my websites and I recently noticed that the admin/moderator feature "IP in messages" is unable to work with IP v6. Whenever a forum user with IP v6 posts a forum message only the first 15 characters of the IP v6 adresses are stored. So in most cases more then 60% of the IP v6 adress is missing which makes it nearly impossible to identify the user IP.

When will this issue be corrected?

Thanks,
Barungar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Barungar, and thank you for your interest in Kunena.

This problem has been fixed in K 2.0 (which is not yet available for public release) but, no, it will not be fixed in K 1.7.x. Sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barungar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds