Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] K 1.7 Forum Issues

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by jcalvar2
K 1.7 Forum Issues was created by jcalvar2
Hello guys,

I have been trying to work on this for weeks. I had a few people try to fix it, but i dont know if its us or some kind of compatibility issue with our script.

Heres the webpage

www.b2betrader.com/forum/recent

I have attached screen shot of the issues.

The forum is affecting Java script and Flash Banner on top. There is suppose to be a scroller also on the bottom. It only works when you have the Forum activated, but if turned to (Register User view only) it goes back to normal.

Please see attached picture and please help me.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: K 1.7 Forum Issues
I'm not sure what is causing the problems you're referring to, however, someone might be able to help you better if you read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page especially when you post your question to the Support category. If we knew more about your website we might be better able to give you some good advice. Somehow, though, I don't think this is a failing in the Kunena software.

Javascript can affect the way that Kunena operates. You might check msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first to see if you have any of the issues it discusses. You might also like to look at the FAQs page - see the menu tab above - if there's any help there.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds