Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with space between line, the text line can not be read

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #1 by jmgc92
Good Morning

The following post is regarding a problem I got in my kunena, the problem is this: when someone uses a size greater than 5 for the letter, the text is inserted and the two lines are joined as you can see here: 216.250.115.93/foro/5-off-topic/66-agrad...imit=10&start=30#810

Sure you say is your joomla template, but it is not, use firebug, I tried everything according ccs editing we recommend firebug but nothing.

actually switch to using the original template joomla and nothing that has the problem yet.

Information on my website:
PHP Version: 5.3.8
Web Server: Apache
Version of Joomla: Joomla! 1.5.23 Stable [taka loves Zenua baji] 04-March-2011 18:00 GMT
Installed version: 1.7.0 Kunena | 29/08/2011 | 5135 [Tale]
Kunena Template: Default
Joomla Template: YT_Neo_v5.5.16_J1.5
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jmgc92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
The problem is not your site template. The problem can be demonstrated here at this website: see msg #523 in [Merged topic] General testing of K 1.6 features .

You've found a problem and I have an easy solution: don't use text sizes greater than 5 when posting messages over several consecutive lines. If you really need to use text sizes greater than 5 in "normal" use then you will need to change the line-height that affects every message posted in your forum. Add the following rule to the end of your Joomla site template:
Code:
#Kunena { line-height: 2em; }
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by jmgc92
thanks for ur help dude, but how can i do to in my boardcode and in font size only show 5 type of size?

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #5 by jmgc92
I mean, my users who use the forum are those who believe that if the menu to create a new post is the option of size 6 can use it, how I can do to make this option not available? and my users only wil have 4 different font sizes
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jmgc92.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
That's not a support question. That's a design question.

You need to change the PHP source code to remove that option from the BBcode menu; I don't know the name of the file that you need to change. Sorry.

As you can see, using large text sizes is not a problem with the forum at this website. People don't use large text sizes. Ask yourself why is that? The answer is that people don't waste their time playing with different font settings.

Give it time. Your forum is new and people are still playing with its features. After a while things will settle down and this will be "yesterday's problem" that no one will remember.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmgc92

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds