- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question 500 Internal Server Error
14 years 11 months ago #109989
by TARg
500 Internal Server Error was created by TARg
The given error arises at to add the message in a forum. Help to solve a problem.
Photo of an error and the report on a configuration in two прложенных files
Photo of an error and the report on a configuration in two прложенных files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #109992
by TARg
Replied by TARg on topic Re: 500 Internal Server Error
I will apologize in advance, I the user from Russia and don't speak English, therefore I use the translator. It to that question that some my words can be not clear to you.
Has included Debug a mode and has given out here such error Error_2.JPG
Has included Debug a mode and has given out here such error Error_2.JPG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #109994
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: 500 Internal Server Error
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TARg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #110001
by TARg
Replied by TARg on topic Re: 500 Internal Server Error
Thack you, xillibit.
The problem is solved!
I can ask one more question: whether there are Russian-jazychnye forums support Kunena?
The problem is solved!
I can ask one more question: whether there are Russian-jazychnye forums support Kunena?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #110016
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: 500 Internal Server Error
I can't answer about russian kunena support forum
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds