Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] No 'Search Forums' :(

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by kina
No 'Search Forums' :( was created by kina
I see it at the top right of these forums but I don't see it my own 1.63 installation :(

Can't find any setting for it.

The plugin just seems to be adding to the Joomla search.

I want the Search Forums in the forums, like it was in K1.5.

What to do ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
At the risk of being repetitive, you have participated in two other topics involving your use of K 1.6.3 and, in both those cases, we informed you that that version is not supported. By implication, any add-ons that were available at the time of the release of K 1.6.3 are, likewise, not supported.

In terms of the functional requirement that you seek, this is provided by the Kunena Search module (which is the device you see on this website) not the Kunena Search plugin that you referred to in your question. I hope that helps.

I also remind you to read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page. Please do not use the Support category for "how to I make Kunena work just like here" questions.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds